Mexican Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is sure to be a hit with any fiesta celebration!
- 1 can (16 oz.) Old El Paso™ refried beans (any variety)
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 package (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Original cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups cut-up rotisserie chicken (from a 2-lb chicken)
- Tortilla chips, celery sticks, veggie sticks or crackers, if desired
1 Serving: Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 490mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g; (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 0g), Protein 5g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 0%; Iron2%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 0
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix in small bowl; spread in bottom of casserole. In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, celery, dressing and hot sauce. Stir in chicken. Spoon chicken mixture over refried beans in casserole.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with tortilla chips, celery sticks or other veggies or crackers.