Mini Brownie Bites
For those times when you just need a little something sweet, turn to these extra-easy, extra-delicious mini brownie bites. You only need a few minutes to prep these poppable treats! They’re perfect for serving a crowd at parties and potlucks, or for a special after-school family snack.
- 1 package Pillsbury Place & Bake™ refrigerated chocolate fudge brownies
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Multi-colored sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for nonstick pan). Place paper baking cups in 24 miniature muffin cups.
- With sharp knife, cut each brownie dough round in half crosswise to make 2 halves; roll into balls. Place 1 ball into each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan; carefully remove to cooling rack.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until chips are melted and smooth. Transfer melted chips to small resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut small corner from one end of bag. Drizzle onto brownies, and top with sprinkles; serve. If desired, refrigerate about 15 minutes or until chocolate drizzle is set before serving.
- Brownies are best the same day. If making the day before, store at room temperature in airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Substitute ¼ cup white vanilla baking chips for the semisweet chocolate chips, using the same heating method. For a double drizzle brownie, drizzle both semisweet and vanilla baking chips on top!
- Try making these with Pillsbury Place & Bake™ refrigerated marshmallow brownies or Pillsbury Place & Bake™ refrigerated peanut butter chip brownies.