Mini Mummy Cookie Pops
These mini cookie pops are filled with peanut butter–the perfect size for snacking!
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (20 oz) vanilla-flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 72 candy eyeballs
- 48 (4- to 6-inch long) paper lollipop sticks
1 Cookie Pop Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 200); Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 195mg; Sodium 370mg; Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 2g); Protein 11g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 30%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 6%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Vegetable, 1 Medium-Fat Meat, 3 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 0.5
Add a little grape or strawberry jelly along with the peanut butter for a twist on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cookie dough as directed on cookie mix pouch. Roll level teaspoons of dough between hands to form balls. Place balls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Press paper lollipop stick into half the cookies. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes; cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- Spread 1 teaspoon peanut butter on cookies with lollipop sticks; top with remaining cookies to make sandwiches.
- Melt almond bark as directed on package in 2-cup glass measuring cup or microwavable bowl. Carefully dip each cookie sandwich into melted almond bark to coat completely. Cool completely on waxed paper, about 20 minutes.
- Place remaining melted almond bark in resealable plastic food storage bag. Cut off one small corner. Drizzle melted almond bark over cookie sandwiches to look like mummy bandages. Press 2 candy eyeballs into each of the cookies. Cool completely, about 1 hour.