- 1 package Pillsbury™ Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 container (1 lb) vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Neon orange and green food colors
- Candy eyes
These bright and colorful Mummy Cookies are a fun twist on traditional mummies. Fun to decorate, and yummy to eat.
Serving Size: 1 serving Calories 160, % Daily Value Total Fat 7g 10% (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g 11%, Trans Fat 1g 1%), Cholesterol 0mg 0%, Sodium 100mg 4%, Total Carbohydrate 24g 8%, (Dietary Fiber 0g 0%), Protein 0g 0%; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%; Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Separate frosting into 2 small bowls; add food colors to make desired neon orange and neon green colors.
- Spoon colored frostings into decorating bags fitted with flat basket weave tip #45. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting in crisscross pattern over cookies to look like mummy bandages. Attach candy eyes. Let stand until set, about 20 minutes.