Nacho and Taco lovers unite! We’ve got the perfect recipe to bring you together.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed nacho cheese soup
- 1 box (4.6 oz) Old El Paso™ taco shells (12 shells), heated as directed on box
- Toppings, if desired
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Chopped avocados
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water to beef; stir until combined. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in soup; heat until hot.
- Spoon beef mixture into heated taco shells. Serve with desired toppings.
- Add any of your favorite nacho toppings, such as sliced ripe olives or pickled jalapeño slices.
- For a bit more spice, add some juice from a jar of pickled jalapeños at the same time as the soup.