Original Chex™ Party Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bite-size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
An all-time favorite, this classic recipe belongs in your recipe collection!
Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), % Daily Value Total Fat 6g, (Saturated Fat 2 11/2g; Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 330mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g; (Dietary Fiber 2g Sugars 2g), Protein 3g; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 25%; Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choice 1 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.