Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats
Calling all PB&J lovers—this overnight oatmeal is for you! YQ by Yoplait™ Vanilla, almond milk and oats topped with peanut butter, strawberries and peanuts is perfect for busy mornings and tastes just like your childhood favorite.
- 1 container (5.3 oz) YQ by Yoplait™ Vanilla (2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped peanuts
- In 2-cup container with tight-fitting cover, mix YQ and almond milk until blended. Stir in oats. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours but no longer than 3 days before eating.
- To serve, top oatmeal with peanut butter, strawberries and peanuts.
- For creamier oatmeal, stir in an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons almond milk before serving.
- Try another nut butter to replace peanut butter for a new flavor twist!
- Try topping oatmeal with a tablespoon of strawberry jam for more berry flavor.
- Also look for YQ by Yoplait™ Vanilla in the larger 26 oz container.