Peanut Butter Blossoms Chex Mix
- 3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
- 3 cups Honey Nut Chex™ cereal
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup gluten-free swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels
Find holiday cookie flavors in this easy snack mix that boasts peanut power to honor the official state crop of Georgia.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (1/2 cup) Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70), % Daily Value Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 190mg Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 11g), Protein 4g; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 6%; Iron 25%; Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1 ½ *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper or foil.
- In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter, peanut butter and brown sugar on High about 1-2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal, stirring until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 4 minutes, stirring and scraping bowl every minute. Microwave uncovered on High 2 more minutes, just until cereal begins to brown. Immediately stir in half of the chips; cool 5 minutes, stir in remaining chips.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool. Place in festive Ziploc® Brand containers and bags to share with family and friends!