Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Bake a sweet treat just like your favorite peanut butter candy cup but made with brownie and peanut butter cookie mix.
- Brownie Mixture
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- Cookie Filling
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips, melted, cooled
1 Serving: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3½g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 115mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: ½ Starch, 0 Fruit, ½ Other Carbohydrate, 0 Skim Milk, 0 Low-Fat Milk, 0 Milk, 0 Vegetable, 0 Very Lean Meat, 0 Lean Meat, 0 High-Fat Meat, 1½ Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Cut about 1/2 inch off around top of each of 48 regular-size foil baking cups. Place cup in each of 48 regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, stir together Brownie Mixture ingredients until well blended. In another large bowl, stir together Cookie Filling ingredients until dough forms. Spoon and spread 1 measuring teaspoon brownie mixture evenly into bottom of each foil cup. Shape 1 measuring teaspoon cookie filling into a ball; flatten into 1-inch circle. Place on top of brownie mixture in each foil cup. Spoon and spread 1 measuring teaspoon brownie mixture over cookie filling in each cup.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted into edge comes out clean. Spoon generous teaspoon melted chocolate on top of each, spreading chocolate to edge of foil cup. Remove cups from pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes to set chocolate.