Peanut Butter Sundae Cookies
Imagine your favorite sundae flavor in cookie form, and you’ve got the idea behind this clever recipe. It’s easy to fix in a flash with Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix and some flavorful add-ins.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ½ cup candy-coated peanut butter pieces
- ¼ cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, water, 3 tablespoons oil and the egg until soft dough forms. Stir in peanut butter pieces.
- Drop dough with ice cream scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork.
- Bake 9 minutes. Press marshmallows onto cookies. Bake 3 minutes longer or until cookies are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on Medium (50%) 30 seconds. Stir; continue to microwave in 10-second increments until melted. Add 1 teaspoon oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- These cookies keep for 1 week stored in a tightly covered container.
- Make a sweet and salty version by stirring some crushed pretzels into the dough. They add a nice crunch too!