Peanut Butter & Truffle Cookie Cup
Indulge in a decadent chocolate truffle surrounded by a peanut butter cookie — the ultimate combination.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Vegetable oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 3/4 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy milk chocolate frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 18 LINDT LINDOR milk chocolate truffles, unwrapped
- 1 pouch (7 oz) Betty Crocker™ Decorating Cookie Icing chocolate icing
- 1 tablespoon assorted candy sprinkles of choice
1 Cookie Cup: Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 110mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g); Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1½ Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1½ Fat;
Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375 °F. In large bowl, mix cookie mix, oil, water and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Shape into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls (about 1 tablespoon each); place in ungreased mini muffin cups. Press indentation in center of each with end of wooden spoon.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Immediately repeat indentation into center of each cookie with end of wooden spoon to create 1-inch opening, cleaning off end with paper towel when needed. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely.
- Spoon frosting into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off corner of bag. Gently insert cut corner of bag into indentation in each cookie cup. Squeeze bag to fill opening, about 1 teaspoon per cookie cup. Cut each truffle in half with small serrated knife, using a gentle sawing motion. Place truffle half on top of frosting, cut side down; drizzle with cookie icing, and immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- If using 21-oz pouch of Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix, make dough as directed on pouch; shape into 42 balls. To fill cookie cups, use 1 cup frosting and 21 truffles, cut in half. Makes 42 cookie cups.
- Use a cookie scoop to make portioning cookie dough even faster and more consistent.
- Try dark or white truffles instead of milk chocolate for a new flavor combination.