Peanutty Chex® Squares
Enjoy a peanut butter lover’s treat with just five ingredients and no baking required!
- ½ cup light corn syrup or honey
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup Peter Pan® Creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Corn Chex™ or Rice Chex™ cereal
- ½ cup salted peanuts, if desired
1 Serving: Calories nc (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Vitamin A nc; Vitamin C nc; Calcium nc; Iron nc
- Butter 9- or 8-inch square pan.
- In 3-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup and sugar just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter. Gently stir in cereal and peanuts until evenly coated. Press firmly in pan. Let stand 1 hour. For squares, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store loosely covered.