Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Pizza
Arugula, tomatoes, olive oil, prosciutto and goat cheese – no, it’s not a salad – it’s an incredibly easy thin-crust pizza that you can prep in just 25 minutes.
- 1 package Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup Muir Glen™ organic crushed tomatoes with basil (from 14.5-oz can)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
- 4 goat cheese (chevre), crumbled
- ½ cup thinly sliced prosciutto, torn (2 oz)
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
1 Serving: Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 230); Total Fat 25g; (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 65mg; Sodium 1027mg; Potassium 180mg; Total Carbohydrate 33g; (Dietary Fiber 1g); Sugars 4g; Protein 27g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 60%; Iron 15%
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in low position. Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper onto ungreased large cookie sheet (dough bakes on paper). Brush with olive oil. Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Spread crushed tomatoes evenly over crust. Top with garlic and pepper flakes.
- Place arugula evenly over crust. Top with goat cheese, then prosciutto, followed by mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- You’re free to experiment with honey or herbed varieties of goat cheese.