Pull-Apart Crescent Christmas Tree
It’s official: this is the appetizer we’re bringing to every party this holiday season. This cheese-stuffed tree is trimmed with melted butter and fresh parsley for a pull-apart centerpiece that will disappear before the party even starts.
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 packages (5.5 oz each) garlic & herbs Boursin™ cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 Serving: Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 7g; (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 160mg; Potassium 15mg; Total Carbohydrate 6g; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Sugars 2g; Protein 1g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 0%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Separate dough into 16 triangles. Use kitchen scissors or knife to cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheese on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point. Using photo as a guide, place crescents next to each other in tree-shaped pattern on cookie sheet, starting with trunk and working up to top.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until deep golden brown. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with parsley.
- To transfer tree to platter, lift it up still attached to parchment paper, and place on platter. Run large, flat spatula underneath tree on all sides, then lift parchment paper on one side, and slide tree onto platter.
- We tested with garlic & herbs Boursin™ cheese, but feel free to use your favorite flavor.