Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
Fudgy brownies. Creamy pumpkin and cream cheese swirl. Yummy!
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Premium Brownies Ultimate Fudge
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
1 Brownie: Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 24g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350 °F (325 °F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box, using 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons water and the egg. Spread 3/4 of the batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through batter several times with knife for marbled design.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely. Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.