Chicken Avocado Taco Boats
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.25 lbs), cut into very small thin strips
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ soft tortillas
- 2 Avocados from Mexico™, pitted, peeled and diced
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired
1 Taco: Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 480mg; Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 12g, Sugars 0g); Protein 18g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8% Exchanges: 1 Starch, 0 Other Carbohydrate, 0 Lean Meat, 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ideas for Make if FRESH toppings: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, shredded cheese and sour cream.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, until browned on both sides. Sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 2. While chicken is cooking, heat shells and prepare toppings. Divide chicken among shells; add avocado and other desired toppings.