Red Velvet Mug Cakes
Enjoy a mug of rich cocoa-flavored red velvet cake. Top it off with whipped cream and they’re ready to enjoy in less than 10 minutes.
- ¾ cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- red food color, as needed
- cream cheese frosting or sweetened whipped cream, if desired
1 Serving: Calories nc (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Vitamin A nc; Vitamin C nc; Calcium nc; Iron nc
- In medium bowl, beat all ingredients except frosting until well combined. Spray insides of 2 large coffee mugs with cooking spray. Divide batter equally into mugs.