Sausage Stuffed Crescent Cornucopias
- 4 precooked breakfast sausage links, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
Serving Size: 1 Crescent
Calories 190, Calories from Fat 100, Total Fat 11g 18%, Saturated Fat 5g 24%, Trans Fat 0g 0%, Cholesterol 40mg13%, Sodium 330mg 14%, Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%, Dietary Fiber 0g 0%,Sugars 6g 6%,Protein 6g 6%,
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A2%, Vitamin C0%, Calcium6%, Iron 4%
1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. In medium bowl, mix sausage, cheese and cranberries.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Slightly stretch shortest side of dough triangle. Gently press filling into tablespoon, and place at shortest side of triangle.
- Fold corner of dough over filling to make small cone to surround filling; press edge to seal.
- Wrap remaining point around front of filled crescent on cookie sheet. Press bottom layer of opening of dough cone to lengthen slightly.
- Add remaining filling to remaining crescents, dividing evenly. Curve tip of each crescent slightly for cornucopia appearance.
- Brush with beaten egg. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.