Slow-Cooker 3-Ingredient Bean Dip
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El PasoTM refried beans
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El PasoTM chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste GoodTM cantina tortilla chips, as desired
This dip could not get any easier with only 3 ingredients and a slow cooker to make the cooking one step.
[No nutritional information available]
- Spray 2 to 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine beans and green chiles. Pour into slow cooker. Sprinkle cheese over beans. Cover and cook 45 minutes on high or 1 ½ hours on low, until cheese is bubbling. Add desired toppings and serve immediately with chips.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: chopped fresh cilantro leaves, chopped tomatoes and salsa.