Slow-Cooker Chipotle Chicken Taco Bowls with Corn-Jalapeño Salsa
- 2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chipotle chicken slow cooker seasoning mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup chopped yellow onions
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen corn, cooked and drained
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium jalapeño chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbs lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 package Old El Paso™ soft flour tortilla bowls
- ½ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Spray 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle seasoning mix over chicken. Add canned tomatoes, yellow onions and garlic to slow cooker. Cover; cook on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until chicken is tender. Transfer chicken to cutting board; shred with two forks. Return to slow cooker, and stir.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together Salsa ingredients.
- Heat tortilla bowls as directed on package. Using slotted spoon or tongs, lift chicken out of cooking liquid; divide chicken and salsa among tortillas bowls. Sprinkle Cotija cheese on top.