Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken
This flavorful Mediterranean dish can be left unsupervised, but your family will love to eat it together.
- 5 lbs Publix Greenwise boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 28-oz can Muir Glen Organic Whole Peeled San Marzano Style Tomatoes, mostly drained
- 2 jars artichoke hearts, drained
- 1-2 teaspoon Herbamare or other stock powder
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 jar pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley to garnish
- Combine everything in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Once finished, use two forks to roughly shred the chicken. Chicken should shred very easily, if not leave to cook for longer.
- Stir the chicken back into the crock pot mixture. Serve immediately or leave to keep warm.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve over brown rice, quinoa or pasta. Enjoy!