Smoky Chipotle Queso Dip
Enjoy this queso dip recipe with chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce for a smoky flavor perfect for your fiesta.
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 lb (16 oz) Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- Blue corn tortilla chips or assorted vegetables, optional
1 Serving: Calories per serving 57; Total Fat 3g; (Saturated Fat 2g); Cholesterol 10 mg; Sodium 317mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 5%; Vitamin C 1%; Calcium 14%; Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Combine undrained tomatoes, Velveeta and chipotle pepper in 1-1/2-quart microwave-safe dish; cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or just until Velveeta melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; stir until mixture is blended.
- Serve with tortilla chips or assorted vegetables, if desired.