S’mores Peanut Butter Bars
When was the first time you got hooked on rich and gooey s’mores? Try this version of a best-loved classic.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for in cookie mix directions
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Grahams™ cereal
Serving Size: 1 Bar
Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat 9g; (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1 1/2g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 200mg; Potassium 60mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g; (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g); Protein 2g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 6%
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Press dough into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Spoon frosting into microwavable bowl. Microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds; stir frosting until smooth. Reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining frosting over warm bars. Sprinkle marshmallows and cereal over frosting.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 15 minutes. Drizzle reserved frosting over bars. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Kids can do the easy steps of pressing the cookie dough into the pan and sprinkling marshmallows and cereal over the frosting.
- Use 1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix for the peanut butter mix.