Sriracha Avocado Tacos
- 2½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El PasoTM chopped green chiles, undrained
- 8 Old El PasoTM Stand ‘N Stuff® taco shells
- 1 Avocados from Mexico® avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- ½ cup crumbled or shredded cheese
- Sriracha or hot sauce, for drizzling
1 Serving (2 tacos): Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 840mg; Potassium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 30g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 3 ½ Lean Meat, 2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Stir warm shredded chicken together with green chiles in medium bowl.
- Spoon filling into warm taco shells. Top with avocado and crumbled or shredded cheese and drizzle with sriracha sauce.
- If hot sauce has too much ‘kick,’ drizzle with mild salsa instead.