Sriracha Avocado Ten Minute Tacos
- 2 ½ cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2-lb chicken)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped Green Chiles, undrained
- 8 Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff® taco shells
- 1 Avocados From Mexico™ avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- ½ cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
- Sriracha or hot sauce, for drizzling
1 Serving (2 tacos): Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 85mg; Sodium 840mg; Potassium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 30g % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 15%; Iron 10%; Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch, 3 ½ Lean Meat, 2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
If hot sauce has too much ‘kick’, drizzle with mild salsa instead.
- Stir warm shredded chicken together with green chilies in medium bowl
- Spoon filling into warm taco shells. Top with avocado and crumbled queso fresco and drizzle with sriracha sauce.