Steakhouse 3 Topping Tacos
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, 3/4 inch thick
- 4 teaspoons Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 10 Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 3/4 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat14g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 240mg; Total Carbohydrate; 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 3g), Protein 11g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 8%
Exchanges: 1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 1 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- Season beef on all sides with taco seasoning mix. Place beef on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 13 to 16 minutes for medium doneness (160 °F), turning once. Allow beef to rest 5 minutes; finely chop.
- Heat shells as directed on package. Divide arugula among shells; top with beef. Drizzle with dressing, and top with onion.
- Not a fan of arugula? Substitute spinach in this recipe for arugula.New York strip steak can be substituted for sirloin in this recipe. Adjust your cooking time to 10 to 12 minutes for medium doneness (160 °F).