Sugar Cookie MMs Bars
This bar is perfect to round out your cookie exchange — colorful holiday chocolate candies, white vanilla baking chips and sugar cookie mix makes this a snap to make and bake.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup M&M's™ chocolate candies
- 1 cup white vanilla baking chips
1 Serving: 1 Bar Calories nc (Calories from Fat 80); Total Fat nc; (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc; (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium nc; Iron nc
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix cookie mix, butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 1/2 cup of the candies and the white vanilla baking chips. Press dough in bottom of pan. Sprinkle remaining candies over top.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in airtight container.
- If using 21-oz pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix, no changes to ingredient amounts or pan size. Bake 24 to 26 minutes. Makes 24 bars.
- Drizzle melted white or dark chocolate on bars for some added flair.
- Customize this cookie bar for any holiday by using other colors of the candies.