Supreme Pepperoni Pizza
This veggie and pepperoni pizza is sure to be a hit with pizza lovers.
- 1 package (14.5 oz) Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated classic crust pizza dough
- ½ cup Muir Glen™ organic crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- ½ cup (2 oz) sliced pepperoni
1 Serving: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g; (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 610mg; Potassium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 21g; (Dietary Fiber 1g); Sugars 3g; Protein 10g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 4%; Calcium 15%; Iron 6%
1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Heat oven to 400°F for nonstick sheet pan (425°F for all other pan types). Move oven rack to low position.
- Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper* on baking sheet. *Nonstick parchment paper will brown during baking.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough (on parchment paper). Top with mushrooms, red onion, bell pepper and cheese. Top with pepperoni.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
- Any color bell peppers can be substituted for the green bell peppers in this recipe.
- Add a little spice to your pizza by sprinkling with crushed red pepper flakes.