Tomato Basil Ravioli
Deceptively simple, this 5-ingredient recipe is a quick, easy and crowd-pleasing dish that capitalizes on the Italian staples: pasta, mozzarella, fresh herbs and, of course, tomatoes.
- 1 package cheese ravioli, fresh or frozen
- 1 (28 oz) can Tuttorosso® Crushed Tomatoes with basil
- 2 tablespoons Tuttorosso® Tomato Paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 Serving: Calories 250; Total Fat 8g (Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 590mg; Total Carbohydrate 34g, (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 12g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 12%; Iron 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cook and drain the ravioli as directed on package. In a mixing bowl combine the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and fresh basil.
- Pour 1½ cups of tomato mixture into a 7x11 inch ungreased baking dish; place ravioli over sauce. Pour remaining tomato mixture over ravioli. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.