Tomato Pasta Florentine Soup
- 1 (19-oz) can Progresso™ Vegetable Classics Tomato Basil Soup
- 1 (14.5-oz) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves (4 oz)
- 1 (19-oz) package frozen cheese-filled tortellini
CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 300kcal; FAT 9g; SAT FAT 4.5g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 25mg; SODIUM 1020mg; CARB 45g; FIBER 4g; SUGARS 10g; PROTEIN 11g; VIT A 60%; VIT C 50%; CALC 15%; IRON 15%
- Combine soup, broth, and butter in large saucepan; bring to a boil on medium-high. Meanwhile, cut tomatoes in half; squeeze to remove seeds, then chop coarsely.
- Stir tomatoes, dill weed, salt, and pepper into soup mixture; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 10 minutes or until tomatoes are softened. Chop spinach coarsely; set aside.
- Puree soup lightly using a stick blender. Stir in tortellini; cook 4–5 more minutes or until tortellini float. Stir in spinach; cook 1–2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Serve.