Tropical Peanut Butter Sliders
These quick and easy peanut butter sliders would be great for lunch or an after school snack. Tab: Ingredients
- 8 Pepperidge Farm™ slider buns, split (from 15 oz package)
- 1/2 cup Peter Pan™ creamy peanut butter
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 containers (4 oz each) Del Monte™ mango pineapple fruit mix cups, well drained (from 1 lb package)
Calories nc (Calories from Fat nc); Total Fat nc (Saturated Fat nc, Trans Fat nc); Cholesterol nc; Sodium nc; Potassium nc; Total Carbohydrate nc (Dietary Fiber nc); Protein nc
% Daily Value: Vitamin A nc; Vitamin C nc; Calcium nc; Iron nc
- Spread bottom half of each bun with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Top with banana slices, fruit mix and top of bun.
- Try these sliders with sliced apples or sliced fresh strawberries instead of the banana slices.