Walking Mummy Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 10 Oscar Mayer™ hot dogs
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup, if desired
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. If using crescent rolls, unroll dough, separate at perforations to create 4 rectangles. Press the other perforations to seal. If using dough sheet, unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles.
- With a pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 strips, making a total of 40 strips of dough.
- Take one hot dog at a time and make a slit at the bottom for the mummy's legs. Then, make two slits along the sides for the mummy's arms.
- Wrap strips of dough around the individual arms and legs and then around the body of each hotdog, leaving an area about a half an inch long where the mummy's face is. Place the mummies on a large, ungreased baking sheet and lightly spray the dough with cooking spray so it bakes up golden brown.
- Bake for 13-17 minutes or until the dough is light golden brown and the hot dogs are hot. With mustard or ketchup, draw two eyes on the mummy's face.