Zesty Cheese Dip with Pizza Rolls®
What’s better than a warm cheesy dip? Try this spicy one with Totino’s® pizza snacks!
- 1 loaf (8 oz) prepared cheese product, cut into cubes
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle chile pepper
- 24 pepperoni or cheese Totino’s® Pizza Rolls®, heated as directed on package
1 Serving: Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 440mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 2g), Protein 7g
Exchanges: 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 1/2
- In 1 1/2-quart microwavable bowl, place all ingredients except pizza rolls.
- Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Stir; microwave 2 to 3 minutes longer, stirring every minute, until cheese is melted.
- Serve dip with hot pizza rolls.
- Don’t have ground chipotle chile pepper on hand? Substitute 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce.
- Look for ground chipotle chile pepper in the spice area of your favorite grocery store.